Position: Inside Sales Account Manager
221 East Main St, Suite 205, Milford, MA 01757
Are you interested in starting a career in technology sales? Our dedicated inside sales account managers help customers choose the right ValuTrack technology solution and services to meet their needs. Inside sales account managers should be able to cultivate and develop long-term consultative relationships with customers nationwide, provide customers with tailored cost-effective technology solutions, and help customers establish a metrics-focused strategy that will deliver outstanding value to their organization. If you possess a tenacious desire to win and thrive in a fast-paced sales environment where success is rewarded, then ValuTrack is where you want to work. ValuTrack’s training program will provide the necessary tools to be well-versed in technology sales, customer service, and our internal sales systems.
Responsibilities of a ValuTrack Inside Sales Account Manager include:
- Provide exemplary service and support to customers.
- Manage contacts list
- Utilize and update CRM database
- Outbound calling to potential and established customers daily.
- Creating quotes and entering sales orders.
- Ability to establish and expand relationships with key executives and decision-makers within each customer and territory.
- Organize and Schedule meetings and Appointments
- Demonstrate ability to close sales and overcome customer objections.
- Ability to position ValuTrack’s solutions as a strategic advantage to our customer’s long-term needs.
- Maintain ValuTrack’s Values and Philosophies of Success.
Qualifications for a successful ValuTrack Account Manager include:
- Strong interest in sales.
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel in addition to basic computer knowledge.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in individual and team environments
- Strong technology aptitude.
- Bachelors Degree preferred
ValuTrack offers outstanding earning potential and exceptional benefits which include:
- Competitive base salary
- Uncapped commission potential
- Mentoring program
Discreet and quiet office space.
ValuTrack is an Equal Opportunity Employer.