In a world where it’s become increasingly important to be conscientious about what you touch. Display Data’s Electronic Shelf Labels (ESL’s) give you the ability to manage display labels from the tips of your fingers without having to touch or replace paper labels. ESL’s or what many people refer to as “Touchless Paper” is the future barcode labeling products.
Imagine the cost savings in labor alone of not having to send employees aisle by aisle changing barcode labels or manually adhering the latest promotional offerings to your goods. You also eliminate the printing, the errors, and the cost of media. The best part is the system is tied to your POS system, so no product is ever priced incorrectly again.
No other solution in the market today allows you to manage all of your locations from a single server. The other solutions require a server on-premise at the location of your labels, driving your costs in hardware (servers) plus maintenance and support to exorbitant levels. The Displaydata solution is not only delivering the highest quality electronic shelf labels (ESL’s) available in the industry today but has also made the remote management of your data as simple and cost-effective as can be.
Display Data’s superior scalability and the fastest rollout capabilities to easily deploy and manage millions of IoT enabled electronic shelf labels, across thousands of stores. This is proven with our largest US customer deploying across North America, and our largest European customer with over 1,300 store installs across 7 countries, each in under 2 years.
- Pricing errors at checkout
- Valuable employee hours spent replacing labels when product changes occur
- The issues that arise when paper labels become unreadable or fall off
- The need to buy, print and apply labels
- Customer dissatisfaction
- Lowest cost installation and maintenance
- Our solution maximizes battery lifespan and delivers the lowest total cost of ownership
- The first ESL provider to use sub-1 GHz in our enterprise-class solution and the world’s leading experts
- Highly secure end-to-end connectivity with unparalleled industry coverage,
- Over-the-air (OTA) updates and zero interference with Wi-Fi networks
- In-store customer engagement with AR, NFC and geo-location technology
Displaydata offers many sizes and options when it comes to your ESL choices.
- Electronic Shelf Label Sizes. Sizes range from 1.7″ to 12.5″ in size.
- 3 Color options: Black and White, Black, Yellow, and White or Black, Red, and White labels.
Use your existing label designer software or use the Displaydata designer tool. Either way, you can create the look and feel your business needs.
Additional Options Include:
- Freezer Label Options
- Bluetooth Label Options
- 5 Year Battery Life
- 180 Degree Viewing Angle
- Image Stays if Battery Dies
- Easily Changeable Batteries
Let us help you figure out which Display Data ESL solution works best for your business needs. For more information contact a ValuTrack specialist at 877-484-8187 or [email protected]. We ask. We listen. We solve.