BEANTOWN CHEMICAL ACHIEVES GHS COMPLIANCE
Valutrack and TEKLYNX helped Beantown Chemical achieve GHS compliance on time and on budget using TEKLYNX CENTRAL GHS software. TEKLYNX CENTRAL GHS supports chemical labeling requirements and offers maximum traceability by creating labels to accurately classify chemicals and specify HazCom elements for labeling and safety data sheets. Talk to a ValuTrack GHS Labeling expert today.
- Setting up a brand new barcode labeling system for over 7,000 products and over 5,500 distinct chemicals
- Achieving GHS compliance in advance of impending deadline
- Finding an affordable solution for complex barcode label design and printing needs
- Gaining the capability to easily print a variety of different label sizes
- Entire barcode labeling system implemented and functional in less than one month
- Full compliance with GHS labeling requirements several months ahead of deadline
- CODESOFT barcode labeling software increased staff efficiency by 10%, and completely eliminated wasted label stock
TEKLYNX CENTRAL GHS OVERVIEW
TEKLYNX CENTRAL GHS INCLUDES:
- A label designer that can easily design a label using information from a text file or database, to include standardized data elements that meet GHS requirements.
- A label approval module that allows you to approve label designs using electronic signatures, helping you meet industry mandates that require label security and traceability.
- An automated network printing module that can manage hundreds of printers in multiple locations from a single server, saving you time and money in implementation.