HAL Traxx Inventory is a warehouse management system for warehousing and production environments that integrates with all major ERP systems and costs a fraction of the price. Your business gets a real-time, browser-based, robust application that scales to your needs as your business grows. Being a highly scalable solution, HAL Traxx Inventory provides higher value at lower costs so you only pay for the features your specific business requires.
You don’t have to be a big company with a big budget to have the most advanced technology for inventory management. HAL’s warehouse management system, SaaS-based solution from ValuTrack, delivers all of the features you would expect such as tracking and management of receiving, internal material movements, manufacturing, shipping transactions, and more with a level of customization you demand.
HAL Traxx Inventory is an innovative solution that will interface with your legacy system, no problem. At ValuTrack, we specialize in meeting challenges that other companies might consider too difficult, small or unusual. We’ll work closely with your resources to meet your requirements and exceed your expectations. HAL Traxx Inventory can be configured with a Traxx Mobile capability to easily monitor material movements between fixed and mobile locations (service vehicles, trucks) and can be interfaced with other systems for fast and accurate invoicing.
HAL TRAXX ADVANTAGES INCLUDE:
- Configurable elements that can be selected, customized, and modified by the user, and changed as business requirements change, without relying on programming changes:
- Glossary of terms (four languages included)
- Workflows – Business Rules
- Locations and codes
- Dynamic bin allocation for optimal facility utilization
- Tracking of production and batch/lot control ensures end-to-end product traceability
- Quality control and quarantine functions for critical processes
- Directed picks (including voice) for maximum labor efficiency
- EDI transactions enable you to meet specific customer requirements
- Image-enabled for accurate product recognition