SEAGULL’S BARTENDER SOFTWARE FOR CHEMICAL LABELING
Chemical manufacturers, distributors and importers struggle to keep up with an industry that is transforming at a breakneck pace, and with a growing collection of rules and regulations for the labeling and tracking of materials.
These rules include the UN’s Globally Harmonized System (GHS) which, despite its name, is neither global nor harmonized: Its standards are being interpreted and implemented individually by each UN member economy, leaving a patchwork of conflicting rules and deadlines for compliance. Violation of these regulations can carry significant fines and other penalties.
Geographical lines are blurring, but industry investors still expect secure, consistent business processes across borders. And customers are demanding increased focus on EHS&S throughout the supply chain.
BarTender® software is the secure and trusted labeling software that adapts to meet the global regulations and business demands of the chemical industry. The world’s chemical facilities choose BarTender for its ease of deployment and configurable technology, all backed by industry expertise — at ValuTrack we understand the regulatory and supply chain pressures chemical facilities face. Give us a call and talk to a ValuTrack specialist today to learn more about Seagull’s Bartender solution.
BARTENDER NEW FEATURES OVERVIEW VIDEO
POWERFUL DESIGN WITH INTELLIGENT TEMPLATES
BarTender’s exclusive Intelligent Templates™ enable companies to produce a wide variety of flexible label designs without the need to create and maintain hundreds of separate documents. Tell templates, layers and even objects when to print based on a single data source or database field, or on multiple conditions. Password-protect layers to prevent unauthorized edits. Share global data fields such as incrementing serial numbers among all documents.
KEY BARTENDER FEATURES:
- BarTender includes more than 400 pre-formatted, ready-to-use barcode components and 60 barcode symbologies as well as full support for GS1 standards.
- BarTender Integration Builder enables sophisticated printing automation from a wide variety of business systems, including SAP and Oracle. Powerful database connectivity includes a live preview wizard to help you set up dynamic forms, search and select records, and incorporate print-time input.
- BarTender delivers flexible serialization which enables the issuance of unique serial identifiers at customizable frequencies.
- BarTender providesfull RFID support for the latest label and tag types, including EPC (Electronic Product Code).
- BarTender enables you to design and print two-sided cards, including magnetic stripe and smart card encoding.
WHICH BARTENDER IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
- Design and print labels, cards, mag stripe cards and more.
- Optimize print speed to any printer or marking device.
- Design data-entry forms that provide data validation and accept print-time input from the keyboard or a barcode scanner.
- All Basic Edition features +
- Read data from CSV files, databases and Excel. Easily search and select records for printing.
- Encode RFID labels
- All Professional Edition features +
- Automatically print from any OS, system or device in response to data transactions and SDK requests.
- Design using Intelligent TemplatesTMto reduce maintenance.
- Secure the printing environment with user and group roles.
- Monitor live print status and view detailed history of system usage.
Enterprise Automation Edition:
- All Automation Edition features +
- Automatically print in response to Web service API or TCP/IP communication.
- Integrate with SAP and Oracle.
- Take advantage of centralized system management, browser-hosted printing, centralized template storage with revision control, electronic signature support, full SDK control, smart card encoding and more.