SEAGULL SCIENTIFIC BARCODE LABEL AND DESIGN SOFTWARE CREATES AND AUTOMATES LABELS, RFID TAGS, PLASTIC CARDS AND MORE
Seagull Scientific is helping some of the world’s largest companies improve safety, security, efficiency and compliance by creating and automating the printing and control of labels, barcodes, RFID tags, plastic cards and more, with their solution – Bartender.
BarTender® software enables organizations to:
- Accelerate the speed of goods moving through the supply chain
- Get the right medication to the right patient at the right time
- Inform workers how to handle hazardous substances safely
- Tell a parent that a snack has an ingredient to which their child is allergic
- Track a food-borne illness back to the field where it started
- Reduce shrinkage on the retail shop floor
- Maintain regulatory compliance with the world’s most comprehensive barcode software
- And much more
BARTENDER NEW FEATURES OVERVIEW VIDEO
POWERFUL DESIGN WITH INTELLIGENT TEMPLATES
BarTender’s exclusive Intelligent Templates™ enable companies to produce a wide variety of flexible label designs without the need to create and maintain hundreds of separate documents. Tell templates, layers and even objects when to print based on a single data source or database field, or on multiple conditions. Password-protect layers to prevent unauthorized edits. Share global data fields such as incrementing serial numbers among all documents.
KEY BARTENDER FEATURES:
- BarTender includes more than 400 pre-formatted, ready-to-use barcode components and 60 barcode symbologies as well as full support for GS1 standards.
- BarTender Integration Builder enables sophisticated printing automation from a wide variety of business systems, including SAP and Oracle. Powerful database connectivity includes a live preview wizard to help you set up dynamic forms, search and select records, and incorporate print-time input.
- BarTender delivers flexible serialization which enables the issuance of unique serial identifiers at customizable frequencies.
- BarTender providesfull RFID support for the latest label and tag types, including EPC (Electronic Product Code).
- BarTender enables you to design and print two-sided cards, including magnetic stripe and smart card encoding.
WHICH BARTENDER IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
- Design and print labels, cards, mag stripe cards and more.
- Optimize print speed to any printer or marking device.
- Design data-entry forms that provide data validation and accept print-time input from the keyboard or a barcode scanner.
- All Basic Edition features +
- Read data from CSV files, databases and Excel. Easily search and select records for printing.
- Encode RFID labels
- All Professional Edition features +
- Automatically print from any OS, system or device in response to data transactions and SDK requests.
- Design using Intelligent TemplatesTMto reduce maintenance.
- Secure the printing environment with user and group roles.
- Monitor live print status and view detailed history of system usage.
Enterprise Automation Edition:
- All Automation Edition features +
- Automatically print in response to Web service API or TCP/IP communication.
- Integrate with SAP and Oracle.
- Take advantage of centralized system management, browser-hosted printing, centralized template storage with revision control, electronic signature support, full SDK control, smart card encoding and more.