RFID Reader Solutions
RFID is complex and can be unreliable if not done right. Skip the pain. The long-awaited potential of consistent, reliable RFID tracking is not only possible, it’s now practical and within reach. Transform your business and get ahead of competitors by leveraging our expertise in unmatched accuracy and interoperability. Prepare to reveal opportunities hidden in plain sight and act on them in real-time.
Drive full-scale transformation without the risk. By relying on the industry’s deepest, field-proven portfolio, you’ll achieve maximum RFID gains, while minimizing the pains associated with poorly engineered solutions. Connect every device, asset, and worker into a consistent, fully scaled platform that anticipates real-world challenges elevates the performance of each component and automates processes to allow workers to achieve more.
- High-performance, fixed, and mobile industrial-grade RFID handheld readers that deliver best-in-class RFID read range and accuracy in a rugged, reliable, and ergonomic design for demanding environments.
- RFID / 1D / 2D Sleds to add high-performance next-generation RFID and 1D / 2D barcode scanning to existing mobile devices.
- Business-class RFID readers are designed specifically to extend the benefits of RFID tracking beyond industrial spaces and into customer-facing business environments.
- General purpose 1D / 2D / RFID / UHF / RFID scanners for handheld/hands-free UHF RFID use
RFID Printer Solutions
Encode and verify RFID labels with confidence and ease with RFID printer solutions from ValuTrack. We help integrate RFID printers into industrial manufacturing, warehouse, and logistics applications, ensuring all items are labeled and tracked via RFID for quick and accurate data collection. RFID printer solutions come in all sizes and printing capabilities. A ValuTrack RFID expert can help you choose between industrial, desktop, mobile, and RFID print and apply solutions to best fit your specific application. As the use of RFID tagging grows, your company will find RFID printing valuable.
- Closed-loop applications such as work-in-process tagging and other on-site asset and inventory tracking applications.
- Streamlining logistics and supply chain management. Shipping/receiving, warehouse, and distribution operations can be tagged at the case or pallet level —helping you improve enterprise materials management, inventory control, and track-and-trace systems.
- Retail item-level RFID tagging. Some companies are tagging at the item level so they have full supply chain visibility. A small, versatile mobile RFID printer is ideal in retail environments for re-pricing and restocking products.
- High-performance, industrial-grade RFID handheld readers that deliver best-in-class RFID read range and accuracy in a rugged, reliable, and ergonomic design for demanding environments.
RFID Labels and Tags
A successful RFID tracking solution requires a high-performing thermal label and inlay. We offer end-to-end RFID solutions – including pre-tested RFID labels and tags made with the right materials and adhesives, along with the highest-performing inlays and chips – customized for your application. Choose from the widest selection of in-stock items, ready to ship within 24 hours or we can manufacture a solution to meet the requirements of your application. Maximize the benefits of RFID across your enterprise with our RFID Labels. ValuTrack offers the most current UHF inlays with a variety of printable materials to offer a broad selection of products suitable for a wide range of applications.
- Any label size and configuration
- Over 100 pre-tested materials to choose from
- Pre-printed with color floodcoats, graphics, and logos
- ZipShip in-stock offering of RFID labels available in the most common sizes and label materials or we can create a custom solution for you.
- Standard label formats to support common asset tag needs or provide us exactly what you want printed and encoded on the label
An Adaptable Modernization Solutions is Built on These 5 Things
To adapt to rising customer demands, more businesses are implementing modernization strategies that help them improve agility. Studies show 44% of warehouses are concerned with
How RFID technology streamlines inventory management
Maintaining an accurate inventory is one of the important tasks for your warehouse. An accurate inventory helps boost your shipping, asset visibility, and customer satisfaction.
These RFID Scanners make Reading Barcodes Easier than Ever
Zebra's MC3300xR Series RFID handheld readers are the newest lightweight, rugged Android-based integrated RFID handheld reader designed for keypad and touch-based applications. The MC3330xR and