TEKLYNX HAS A BARCODE LABEL DESIGN SOLUTION FOR EVERY NEED
The TEKLYNX methodology embodies the idea that a single labeling solution cannot possibly meet the needs of every business. Different environments require different solutions, and that the right fit is based on labeling complexity. There are basic environments and complex environments, and trying to make a single solution to cover the entire spectrum doesn’t work.
TEKLYNX has developed different applications specifically for different levels of complexity.
For simple labeling requirements. LABEL MATRIX is a feature-rich barcode label design application for
low-complexity labeling environments. Helpful wizards guide you through adding text, images, and
barcodes, database connections, and design options to ensure a straightforward process. LABEL MATRIX
is an intuitive application with an easy-to-navigate, familiar Windows interface.
- Barcode label software for simple labeling environments
- Helpful built-in wizards
- Familiar Windows user interface
- Over 100 barcode symbologies
- Automatically update date stamps
- Easily transition to LABELVIEW or CODESOFT
For mid-level labeling requirements. Add a powerful, easy-to-use barcode label design application to your
business that can be used by anyone from beginners to advanced users. LABELVIEW is a sophisticated and
intuitive barcode label design software. With the stability of LABELVIEW’s updated platform, you can be
confident that your softwre will be dependable today and into the future.
- Robust barcode label creation & integration
- Simple database connections
- Easy-to-use interface and handy wizards
- Over 100 barcode symbologies
- Customizable print interface
- Variable Pick Lists increase flexibility
For complex labeling requirements. CODESOFT is an enterprise-level barcode label design application
offering unmatched flexibility, power, and support. Available in print engine, standalone, and network
configurations, CODESOFT is designed to meet all of your labeling needs. Whether your goal is managing
assests and resources, controlling distribution channels and stock levels, tracking documents, or managing
data records, CODESOFT provides a solution for your organization’s most advanced labeling needs.
- Advanced barcode label creation & integration
- Intelligent user interface
- Robust database connections
- Over 100 barcode symbologies
- Merge label and document printing
- Compatible with enterprise solutions SENTINEL, LABEL ARCHIVE, and TEKLYNX CENTRAL
CODESOFT provides a gateway to TEKLYNX’ enterprise labeling solutions, which offer advanced functionality to support highly complex labeling processes and compliance requirements.
These levels of barcode label design software ensure that there is a product that specifically supports your organization’s unique challenges. TEKLYNX does not try to force your processes to fit into a software application that is too complex for your environment. This overcomplicates your labeling process and makes the software burdensome to use. TEKLYNX recognizes that businesses continually face more complicated requirements and have developed specific solutions to address these needs as well.
TEKLYNX ENTERPRISE SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
Labeling complexity is not what drives businesses to select TEKLYNX enterprise software solutions. Instead, it is their labeling process complexity that triggers this decision. TEKLYNX solutions give organizations with complex labeling requirements the ability to improve efficiency through three major features:
- Print automation. These solutions enable printing out of an ERP, WMS or other business system, including custom applications. Print automation eliminates the need for manual data entry which reduces errors, and simplifies the printing process by eliminating many steps in the process. Printing can be triggered by a system event or a scanned barcode, without any user interaction whatsoever.
- Label management. TEKLYNX solutions create a centralized repository for label templates, which streamlines the selection process and reduces the risk of duplicates. Automated approval workflows ensure label accuracy, and track and trace features keep a historic log of all activities in a label’s life cycle. This information supports an audit process which is essential for regulatory compliance in some industries.
- Browser-based printing. A web-based print interface allows users to request print jobs from a web browser, either within your four walls or from any location with Internet access around the globe. This enables printing of managed templates by your business from outside of your business by vendors or contract manufacturers. TEKLYNX enterprise labeling software integrates with CODESOFT to create a complete solution that supports your specific labeling requirements.
TEKLYNX SUITE OF ENTERPRISE SOLUTIONS
TEKLYNX transforms desktop label printing into true enterprise labeling in a server-based setting. Through centrally concentrated barcode label software, TEKLYNX offers automated printing, tiered approval, and true internet printing, while simplifying administration with managed licenses for scanners and printers.
TEKLYNX CENTRAL: Combines the proven technology of TEKLYNX barcode design, label printing, and tracking software into a single solution that supports your manufacturing environment.
- Offers coordinated licensing for all of your TEKLYNX applications
- Label approval module with up to three tiers of authorization
- Manage up to 1,000 printers from a single server
- Complete document history and activity logs
- Easy to use browser-based user interface
TEKLYNX CENTRAL CFR: Helps you meet FDA and other life sciences compliance regulations.
- Offers an integrated label management and inventory control system designed specifically to address 21 CFR Part 11 and other requirements.
TEKLYNX CENTRAL GHS: Helps your organization meet chemical labeling requirements.
- Offers an integrated label management and inventory control system designed specifically to address GHS regulations.
SENTINEL: Seamlessly runs in the background of your system as an automated low maintenance program and gives you the ability to centrally print on hundreds of printers all at the same time. Once label design data is received by SENTINEL, the application will take care of the rest of your printing process with no need for human intervention.
LABEL ARCHIVE: Label approval and secure label storage for your entire organization. LABEL ARCHIVE’s features follow your label from initial approval to final distribution and everything in between. The robust print histor