TEKLYNX HAS A BARCODE LABEL DESIGN SOLUTION FOR EVERY NEED
The TEKLYNX methodology embodies the idea that a single labeling solution cannot possibly meet the needs of every business. Different environments require different solutions, and that the right fit is based on labeling complexity. There are basic environments and complex environments, and trying to make a single solution to cover the entire spectrum doesn’t work.
TEKLYNX has developed different applications specifically for different levels of complexity.
LABEL MATRIX: Developed for environments with low labeling complexity. It provides simple yet robust software for companies looking for an entry-level barcode labeling solution at a low-cost entry point. LABEL MATRIX is ideal for users who want a basic interface that is easy to learn, and do not require database integration because they are creating text-based labels that include primarily fixed information.
Companies who use LABEL MATRIX typically have:
- Three or fewer printers
- Minimal user input
- Fixed data
LABELVIEW: Ideal for mid-level labeling complexities. Companies who use LABELVIEW are starting to incorporate variable information into their labels by connecting their design software to an Excel spreadsheet or an Access database, which streamlines the labeling process and increases efficiency. LABELVIEW users still print directly from the label design solution but might use advanced computing technology such as virtual machines.
Companies who use LABELVIEW typically have:
- 4 – 6 printers
- Multiple users designing and printing labels
- Multiple production lines with different design requirements
- Database-driven templates
- Label designs that incorporate numerous images
CODESOFT: For companies with complex barcode label and design and integration needs. Its advanced capabilities offer unmatched flexibility, power, and support – making it the best barcode software choice for label printing in enterprise environments. CODESOFT users may want to print labels directly from an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) or WMS (Warehouse Management System) or from a custom front end. Their labeling process includes strict approval rules that must be followed before labels can be put into production. Other common requirements include connection to SQL or Oracle databases, RFID printing and VB scripting to trigger print jobs.
Companies who use CODESOFT typically have:
- Over 10 printers
- Significant numbers of users
- Third-party vendors/suppliers who print your label designs
- Multiple production lines
- Multiple locations
- Lean manufacturing initiatives
- Compliance regulations
- Business system integration
- Color labeling requirements
CODESOFT provides a gateway to TEKLYNX’ enterprise labeling solutions, which offer advanced functionality to support highly complex labeling processes and compliance requirements.
These levels of barcode label design software ensure that there is a product that specifically supports your organization’s unique challenges. TEKLYNX does not try to force your processes to fit into a software application that is too complex for your environment. This overcomplicates your labeling process and makes the software burdensome to use. TEKLYNX recognizes that businesses continually face more complicated requirements and have developed specific solutions to address these needs as well.
TEKLYNX ENTERPRISE SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
Labeling complexity is not what drives businesses to select TEKLYNX enterprise software solutions. Instead, it is their labeling process complexity that triggers this decision. TEKLYNX solutions give organizations with complex labeling requirements the ability to improve efficiency through three major features:
- Print automation. These solutions enable printing out of an ERP, WMS or other business system, including custom applications. Print automation eliminates the need for manual data entry which reduces errors, and simplifies the printing process by eliminating many steps in the process. Printing can be triggered by a system event or a scanned barcode, without any user interaction whatsoever.
- Label management. TEKLYNX solutions create a centralized repository for label templates, which streamlines the selection process and reduces the risk of duplicates. Automated approval workflows ensure label accuracy, and track and trace features keep a historic log of all activities in a label’s life cycle. This information supports an audit process which is essential for regulatory compliance in some industries.
- Browser-based printing. A web-based print interface allows users to request print jobs from a web browser, either within your four walls or from any location with Internet access around the globe. This enables printing of managed templates by your business from outside of your business by vendors or contract manufacturers. TEKLYNX enterprise labeling software integrates with CODESOFT to create a complete solution that supports your specific labeling requirements.
TEKLYNX SUITE OF ENTERPRISE SOLUTIONS
TEKLYNX transforms desktop label printing into true enterprise labeling in a server-based setting. Through centrally concentrated barcode label software, TEKLYNX offers automated printing, tiered approval, and true internet printing, while simplifying administration with managed licenses for scanners and printers.
TEKLYNX CENTRAL: Combines the proven technology of TEKLYNX barcode design, label printing, and tracking software into a single solution that supports your manufacturing environment.
- Offers coordinated licensing for all of your TEKLYNX applications
- Label approval module with up to three tiers of authorization
- Manage up to 1,000 printers from a single server
- Complete document history and activity logs
- Easy to use browser-based user interface
TEKLYNX CENTRAL CFR: Helps you meet FDA and other life sciences compliance regulations.
- Offers an integrated label management and inventory control system designed specifically to address 21 CFR Part 11 and other requirements.
TEKLYNX CENTRAL GHS: Helps your organization meet chemical labeling requirements.
- Offers an integrated label management and inventory control system designed specifically to address GHS regulations.
SENTINEL: Seamlessly runs in the background of your system as an automated low maintenance program and gives you the ability to centrally print on hundreds of printers all at the same time. Once label design data is received by SENTINEL, the application will take care of the rest of your printing process with no need for human intervention.
LABEL ARCHIVE: Label approval and secure label storage for your entire organization. LABEL ARCHIVE’s features follow your label from initial approval to final distribution and everything in between. The robust print histor