Customer understands that Seller is not the manufacturer of the Products purchased by Customer hereunder and the only warranties offered are those of the manufacturer, not the Seller. In purchasing the Products, Customer is relying on the manufacturer’s specifications only and is not relying on any statements, specifications, photographs or other illustrations representing the Products that may be provided by Seller.
- A Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number is required for all returns.
- You may obtain an RMA number by contacting ValuTrack at 866.825.8382 or via e-mail at [email protected].
- An RMA number is valid for 10 days from time of receipt from ValuTrack.
- The RMA number must be visible on all returns.
- ValuTrack does not accept returns of Print heads, custom Bar Code Media or custom Software.
- All off-the-shelf software must be in it’s original packaging and unopened.
- Returns must be complete with all manuals, cables, warranty cards, static bags, etc, just as the customer received them.
- The Customer is responsible for freight when returning products.
- Products not eligible for return will be sent back to you at your expense.
- Customer is ultimately responsible for the condition of the returned items.
Orders are not binding upon Seller until accepted by Seller. Customer agrees to pay the total purchase price for the Products plus shipping (to the extent shipping is not prepaid by Customer), including shipping charges that are billed to Seller as a result of using Customer’s carrier account number. Terms of payment are within Seller’s sole discretion.
In connection with Services being performed pursuant to a Systems Requirement Document (SRD), Customer will pay for the Services in the amounts and in accordance with any payment schedule set forth in the applicable SRD. If no payment schedule is provided, Customer will pay for the Services as invoiced by Seller. Invoices are due and payable within the time period specified on the invoice, measured from the date of invoice, subject to continuing credit approval by Seller. Seller may invoice Customer separately for partial shipments, and Seller may invoice Customer for all of the Services described in a SRD or any portion thereof. Customer agrees to pay interest on all past-due sums at the lower of one and one-half percent (1.5%) per month or the highest rate allowed by law.