ValuTrack delivers robust, yet affordable, software with extensive capabilities for tracking work in process in real-time. These include:
- Tracking the transformation of materials from raw materials to finished products.
- Tracking work-in-process materials as they flow from production operation to operation.
- Tracking labor consumed by individuals and teams on each operation for each work order.
- Tracking materials consumed from stock on each operation of each work order.
- Tracking depletion of floor stock based on back-flushing as WIP is reported out from each operation.
- Tracking set-up, run, down, and cleanup time for equipment and machines.
- Tracking scrap and rework, plus secondary materials produced by operations.
- Tracking raw materials returned to inventory from jobs.
- Tracking the quality control status of raw materials, WIP and finished goods.
- Capturing materials traceability and defect prevention data.
- Tracking work-in-process by lot and serial numbers, including tracking which materials went into each unit or batch.
- Preventing mistakes by providing point-of-actions warnings when the wrong materials are about to be used for a work order operation.
A key factor for operations in today’s fast paced environment is for materials to be tracked on-line in real-time so managers, supervisors and employees have a real-time view of the status of jobs and customer orders and can take appropriate corrective action as needed.
Our solutions can work stand-alone and can also automatically exchange data with a wide-range of ERP and accounting systems as well as with quality control, process control and test systems.
Work-in-process tracking is performed using touch-screen tablets, barcode scanning and mobile computers. This data is stored in a database where it can be viewed in real-time by managers, supervisors and customer service people.
Robust features allow for tracking WIP inventory separate from finished product inventory using the same part numbers, thereby avoiding issuing special part numbers for WIP. We can also help you track WIP in multiple units of measure and convert between them.