Unsurprisingly, 2020 redefined a lot of things across industries such as the meaning of efficiency, dependability, and essentiality. Facing a new year full of uncertainty and challenges, modernization has never been more crucial. Providing a vast array of benefits such as scalability and actionable insight, next-generation technologies empower businesses to face changes with confidence since they can lower disruptive impact while adapting to your workflow. That’s why ValuTrack partners with Zebra Technologies to provide cost-effective upgrades that set you ahead of change.
From faster processing speeds to new RFID enabled tasks, Zebra’s 2020 upgrades have been developed during one of the most straining times in history. In case you missed it, here are the new devices that are redefining supply chain efficiency this year:
- The All-New WT6300 Wearable Computer takes the power of the previous WT6000 a step farther with faster computing speeds to meet the demands of e-commerce. Plus, its new keypad option facilitates manual keyed input without adding more weight. Lastly, new no-drop WiFi secures connectivity so your team stays productive and connected from shift to shift.
- The Flexible CS60 Companion Scanner adapts to your needs by providing both corded/cordless and handheld/hands-free functionalities. Modes can be changed while in use for best versatility. Count on intelligent PRZM data capture and up to 18 hours of battery power to keep operations running smoothly. Lastly, the CS60 scanner allows you to interface with two applications simultaneously for the best ease of use.
- The Compact TC21/26 Touch Computers provide a lightweight ergonomic alternative for in-store use cases without extrapolating your budget needs. Devices can be configured with either WiFi or Wi-Fi & Cellular for crisp voice quality. Further, customize your device with a variety of data capture features while counting on its rugged design to preserve performance even in harsh conditions.
- The Scalable MC2700 Mobile Computer serves as a cost-effective option to integrate computing intelligence in a growing business. Its connectivity and data entry options allow you to create a mobility solution that facilitates onboarding by simplifying enterprise computing. Get access to higher battery life cycles, Zebra Mobility DNA apps, and Android security in an easy-to-use device.
- The Future-Forward MC3300x Mobile Computer allows you to choose between long-range and short-range scanning to capture RFID and traditional barcodes and meet customer expectations. Count on 35% more battery power and faster data capture speeds to accelerate order throughout.
Start your modernization strategy today when you upgrade your technology with the GO Zebra Trade-In Program. Get up to $650 in cash rebates per device when you trade-in devices from any manufacturer before December 31st. Simply:
- Purchase your eligible device
- Submit your reclaim form with 90 days of the invoice date
- Trade-in devices for up to $650n per device
To see which devices qualify, download the program guidelines here.
Start integrating a device that overcomes challenges while fitting neatly into your workflow by contacting our modernization team for in-depth assistance. For more information on how to handle your trade-in, contact a ValuTrack specialist at 877-484-8187 or [email protected].