Without proper tracking, modern warehouses risk misplacing inventory, overstocking products, and missing delivery dates when working in dynamic operations. As the supply chain becomes increasingly more connected, maximized visibility has become a crucial necessity to prevent inefficiency from affecting customer satisfaction. However, current studies show that only 23% of manufacturing companies have the necessary hardware and software in place to achieve complete traceability. On the other hand, around 60% of these businesses plan to implement those hardware and software solutions within the next year. To stay ahead of competition, technology providers have developed a wide array of streamlined choices to adapt to new customer demands. Scanners and mobile computers have now become part of the same device, and hands-free data capture is expected to rise by 40% by 2022. With more technology options available, it’s crucial to understand the specific benefits modernized tracking devices offer before integrating new solutions.
Redefining Enterprise-ready Tracking with Zebra Technologies
Built to increase current durability standards, today’s modernized systems can integrate sensors, readers, and scanning technology that simplify product records by completing records as your products move through your manufacturing process. Zebra’s latest generation of enterprise-ready devices clearly illustrate the modern warehouse by integrating:
- Ultra-rugged scanners: Magnify your manufacturing and warehouse tasks with Zebra’s scanners that are designed to stand up to harsh conditions, read at amazing lengths and speeds, and give your workers non-stop power. Scanners like the LI3608 Series can improve product tracing by quickly reading labels that are damaged or far away.
- Compact desktop printers: Simplify print quality, productivity, application flexibility and management with desktop printers like Zebra’s ZD600 Series. Enhance your visibility with high-quality labels and packing slips.
- Handheld mobile computers: Access the information, applications, and people your workers need to achieve tasks. Boost your visibility with mobile computers like the EC50/55 that are designed for information lookup, item lookup, and assisted selling.
- Enterprise mobility software: Redefine your enterprise capabilities by transforming Android into an enterprise-ready force with Zebra’s Mobility DNA software. Now, the pains common to other enterprise mobility platforms disappear, so application management is made simpler, integration is stress-free, and operations turn into a productivity powerhouse.
- Fully connected platform: Transform your team by allowing communication and information to flow freely with Zebra’s mobile computer software, Workforce Connect. Fight communication delays to keep your team constantly connected whether they are on the floor or in the field.
At ValuTrack, we strive to provide expert tracing that easily solves manufacturing problems. Contact us to discover revolutionary hardware and software solutions you’ll need to achieve complete traceability. To learn more, contact a ValuTrack specialist at 877-484-8187 or [email protected]