The Claroty Platform is a complete industrial cybersecurity solution that comprises Claroty’s Continuous Threat Detection (CTD), Secure Remote Access (SRA), and Edge technologies. The platform seamlessly integrates with any industrial environment regardless of its scale, architecture, or the maturity of existing cybersecurity programs. Highly flexible and rapid deployment options enable The Claroty Platform to reveal and protect all OT, IoT, and IIoT assets within the network while automatically detecting the earliest indicators of threats to those assets via proprietary detection technologies.
Cyber Attack Risks
In today’s day and age, having a strong cybersecurity solution integrated into your business has never been more important. Protecting your networks and sensitive data is crucial to keeping your operations running. A strong cybersecurity platform has layers of protection to defend against cybercrime, including cyber attacks that attempt to access, change, or destroy data. In 2020, the average cost of a data breach was USD 3.86 million globally, and USD 8.64 million in the United States. These costs include the expenses of discovering and responding to the breach, the cost of downtime and lost revenue, and the long-term reputational damage to a business and its brand. While you may think that your IT network is secure, chances are there are backdoors for hackers to get into through your operational technology around your workplace. Things in your building such as machinery, fire alarms, or even a thermometer in a fish tank (Yes, a fish tank thermometer… Seriously, it’s happened before) could be used as access points for hackers. To truly protect your business you need Claroty’s comprehensive platform that empowers you to identify, manage, and protect your OT, IoT, and IIoT assets, ultimately allowing you to operate your business with complete peace of mind.
Powered by our Continuous Threat Detection (CTD) and Secure Remote Access (SRA) solutions, our platform provides a full range of industrial cybersecurity controls that integrate seamlessly with your existing infrastructure, scale effortlessly, and have the industry’s lowest total cost of ownership (TCO).
Effective industrial cybersecurity starts with knowing what needs to be secured. Claroty’s platform arms you with this knowledge by revealing and contextualizing 100% of your network’s contents, including its invisible or poorly understood contents. The result is a centralized, easy-to-manage, and always up-to-date inventory of all OT, IoT, and IIoT assets, processes, and connectivity paths in your network, as well as definitive insight into what normal looks like.
After revealing what’s in your network, Claroty’s platform enables you to tackle its inherent risk factors, from critical vulnerabilities and misconfigurations to poor security hygiene among personnel, to unreliable, unmonitored, and inefficient remote access mechanisms that hinder your remote workforce’s ability to repair assets and maintain uptime and resiliency.
A harsh reality of industrial cybersecurity is no matter which protective controls you implement to manage risk, you cannot eliminate it. No network is immune to threats, so being able to detect and respond to them quickly and effectively when they do surface is imperative. Claroty’s resilient platform threat detection model empowers you to do just this.
Industrial networks power business. Efforts to secure and optimize these networks are cut off from the rest of the business. This needs to change; and for Claroty customers, it already has. The Claroty platform removes the barriers that limit industrial networks from securely connecting to what enables the rest of the business to operate and innovate with an acceptable level of risk.
Claroty Continuous Threat Detection (CTD)
- Rapidly discovers and manages all assets to deliver full industrial network visibility
- Detects known & zero-day threats and behavioral and operational anomalies in real-time
- Automatically enriches alerts with root-cause analysis, risk information, & reputational context
- Correlates OT remote-user activity with anomalous events & malicious indicators
- Continually monitors for full match vulnerabilities and provides AI-driven network zoning & segmentation
- Can be deployed on-premises or via CTD. Live, a SaaS-based option that supports enterprise-wide industrial cybersecurity data management
Claroty Secure Remote Access (SRA)
- Secures, controls, & streamlines industrial network remote access
- Minimizes risk introduced by remote & third-party users
- Enforces IT/OT security best practices in accordance with Zero Trust & Least Privilege principles
- Provides over-the-shoulder monitoring of all OT remote sessions for unauthorized changes, live troubleshooting, & emergency
- Enables ongoing auditing for maintenance, compliance, & forensic purposes
- Offers highly available, flexible configuration options, as well as directory services and antivirus solution integrations
- Provides nearly instantaneous visibility into all OT, IoT, and IT assets in an industrial environment
- Enhances the speed, ease, and effectiveness with which risks & vulnerabilities can be identified and managed
- No hardware, network changes, configuration, or any physical footprint required
- Suitable for any network, regardless of geographical spread or architecture
- Helps optimize incident response efforts including impact assessments, scoping, and post-incident forensics
- Excels in providing detailed information, instantly, for audit & compliance or M&A due diligence purposes.
Detect —> Investigate —> Respond
Protect your industrial environment across the broadest attack surface area with the industry’s most extensive set of industrial cybersecurity controls and fully integrated remote incident management capabilities.
Claroty is an industrial cybersecurity company. Trusted by the world’s largest enterprises, Claroty helps customers reveal, protect, and manage their OT, IoT, and IIoT assets. The company’s comprehensive platform connects seamlessly with customers’ existing infrastructure and programs while providing a full range of industrial cybersecurity controls for visibility, threat detection, risk, and vulnerability management, and secure remote access—all with a significantly reduced total cost of ownership. Claroty is backed and adopted by leading industrial automation vendors, with an expansive partner ecosystem and award-winning research team. The company is headquartered in New York City and has a presence in Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America, and deployments on all seven continents.
ValuTrack can help set you up with a Claroty comprehensive industrial cybersecurity solution to keep your business secure. For more information contact a ValuTrack specialist at 877-484-8187 or [email protected]. We ask. We listen. We solve.